Yummiest Chicken salad EVER
I love sweet potato, I love anything even remotely associated with Jamie Oliver and I LOVE salads - I managed to combine the three into the ultimate food fest. This is a salad you can make in a big batch for meal prep OR you could take as a dish to a dinner party!
Yummiest Chicken Salad EVER -
- Jamie Oliver's chilli, garlic & rosemary chicken fillets (They come in a pack of four which is heaps!)
1 whole sweet potato
- 500g baby spinach
- Chunk of feta
- 1/2 can of chickpeas
- 1/2 avocado
1. Preheat the oven to approx 180 degrees.
2. Peel sweet potato then cut up into small cubes. Coat a cooking tray in olive oil, and then toss the sweet potato cubes in it.
3. Place sweet potato cubes in oven for approx 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
4. Cook the chicken in a frying pan which should only take ten minutes.
5. Put baby spinach in a salad bowl, then followed by the chickpeas and avocado.
6. Once the chicken and sweet potato have cooled a little bit, add these into the salad and toss!
7. Sprinkle with feta and you're done! I love this salad with a balsamic dressing, but it is up to you!
Remember, if you make this salad please tag me on @alustforfitness and #alustforfitness, I love seeing people re-create my recipes!