Healthy Chocolate & Goji Berry Brownies
Yes, it is possible.... HEALTHY brownies?! That taste great and the whole family will love them?! I received this recipe off @maddison_healthfreak_chidiac on instagram and edited it to suit what I had in my kitchen... enjoy!
Healthy Chocolate and Goji Berry Brownies
1 scoop of chocolate whey (could use vanilla)
- 1 400g can of four bean mix
- 1 tbls of coconut flour (could sub for wholemeal flour, just double)
- 1/4 cup of almond meal
- 2 tbls of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbls of chobani (could use any greek yoghurt)
- 1/4 cup of pitted prunes/dates
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup of sugar free chocolate viatrium drinking powered
- 1/4 cup of natvia
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of egg whites
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of goji berries
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced).
2. Mix all ingredients together except goji berries until smooth.
3. Stir in goji berries separately with wooden spoon until spread through the mixture.
4. Line a brownie tray or shallow baking tray with baking paper.
5. Pour mixture in and put in over for 25-20 mins. Every oven is different though, so keep checking them!
6. ENJOY! :)